Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!!!
My oh my it's been a while since I updated! I don't even know if anyone will realize this finally has a new post! But if you do see this, we are doing great and having a good new year. I have posted a few Valentine's pictures. Valentine's Day is one of my favorite holidays!!! The roses are from my sweet dad. He and mom had them sent to me at work on Friday and it was a very nice surprise!


They are so pretty, I can't stop snapping pictures of them!

A recent picture of my one and only true love!!! The sweetest blessing in my life and my forever Valentine!!! Love you Timmy!!!



I came across this craft from another blog and I just had to try it! These were simple to do and so much fun to put together!



This is me with my pot of mini roses from my sweet parents! Love you both so much!!!



So pretty and so sweet!!!

Hope this finds everyone doing well! Happy Valentine's Day!!!






No comments: