Love to create!
If I could make and create stuff all day every day, I would love it! Here are some of my recent creations that were so fun to make.
This is a shadow box I put together for a friend back home who just got married. My dad's cousins wife made one for Tim and I and it is great to preserve the announcement.
This is a little snuggly flannel blanket I stitched together for a friends baby boy.
I was asked by a good friend to make her overlays for her wedding. This is the sample one I made for her to test on the reception tables. She ordered the material and decided it was going to be too expensive so she was able to find some online within her budget to rent. But at least I found out I can make a table cloth! I want to make one for my own table now! Once you square off the mateiral, it's pretty easy to just fold over, iron, and sew.
We had a baby shower for a co-worker and this is what I made for her baby boy. I found the pattern HERE and it was so easy and fun to do.
I tried to get Tim to model it for a picture, but he didn't want to for some reason! hehe! I am working on another hooded towel, my own pattern, for my niece Jacey. Hopefully it will turn out like the picture I have in my head!
1 comment:
How cute! You sure are crafty.
Post a Comment