Sunday, November 1, 2009

Our Recent Guests
We were honored and thankful to have Pa and Mom visit us in our home and stay for a few days. We had a lot of laughs, good talks, and together time. Thanks for coming to see us!!! We love you!!!



We couldn't leave the tack store until we got a few silly hat pictures!!!


Big smiles and laughs at the big tags on the fronts of the hats.


A staged picture taken by the self timer and the funny little mystery box in the corner of the hallway.


This is me with my friend Sally Boon in Scheels. Another store where we couldn't resist a silly hat picture! Well, Sally didn't really want her picture taken, but I insisted she looked too good to not take a picture! Haha!
Anyway, we had a wonderful time and mom and I actually finished a project we have wanted to work on together for a long long time! We were so proud of ourselves for making it happen! Thanks mom!


So here it is mom. I am almost done!!! I enjoyed sewing the squares together yesterday, and then sewing the blocks together.


Here I am with Tammy Fae, Princess Leia, and You can count on me yesterday at Emily's Halloween party. (Tim's mom and sisters.) Our nephews came over and brought a friend each, and they had a lot of fun. I must say I had fun as well. Especailly playing duck duck goose on the straw bales and decorating sugar cookies! Yum!

Tim and Sophie brought home some quail a few weeks ago. It was her first real hunting trip and she did really good. She will hopefully be a great bird dog!

No comments: