Ok, so I might have gotten a little crazy with the whole dog stocking idea but I had a blast making these for Chad and Kass' two dogs Sadie and Dixie and for Pa and Mom's new puppy Copper. I like to think the dogs were all honored to have their own stockings!
All I have to say is, why didn't I think of that?!? I found this pattern in a Martha Stewart holiday craft book and you just wrap and glue pipe cleaners around a cardboard cut-out. I had fun making these!
We had a blast with our neice and nephews when they came and spent the night with us. We spent the night drinking hot chocolate and making ornaments. They were such a joy!
Christmas in Idaho was so nice! It was great watching Tessa and Paxton open their gifts. It brought back memories! They are such a joy!
Chad surprised me with a very thoughtful gift. He customized this memorial of our dear Casey from a real photograph (notice how accurate it is!) with a program he has on his computer and then he cut it out on the Plasma at IME. Truly amazing...
Pa and Mom received the same cut-out. What a priceless gift! Thank you Chad and Kass!
Seth, Tammy (my cousin), Isaac and Sylas came over for dinner while Tim and I were in Idaho and it was so great to finally catch up with them! I hadn't seen them since right before Isaac was born...three years! Yikes! Was so nice to see them!
This picture is so adorable! Isaac and Paxton had a ball playing!
This picture just warms my heart! It is great to be an auntie! I love you Paxton!
Which one is the kid??? I love watching my husband with kids! He is a great uncle! This is him and Paxton in Paxton's new room that is big enough to stage this huge train track station! It is fun to watch Paxton (and Tim hee hee) run the trains!
Here are all the babies on Grammie's kitchen floor. Can you find Copper? How about Tessa? Playing at Grammies is fun! Sophie had a ball with Copper out in the snow.
Well, that's all for now.
Love you all!




2 comments:
Great pictures of the holidays both in Idaho and Nevada! It is always good to have you home again. We are so thankful you could come home and that the roads were good coming and going. Best wishes in the new 2009. Love ya lots.
It was so good to spend the holidays with you and Tim. I love all the pictures. I'm so glad you liked the cut out memorial. I think I need to cut out one for me. Love you
Post a Comment