Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy February Everyone!
Well, I wanted to do a little updating since it has been a while since my last post. Just a few things we have been up to. Hope you are all doing well. Love you!
Here are the beautiful roses my sweet hubby got me for Valentine's day. They are my favorite color. He also got me some books I have been eyeing at the book store. Well, afew weeks ago he splurged and surprised me with an Ipod so that covers like 3 more Valentine's days!


I recently dragged out all my stuff and got a few cards made for some people. My wonderful mom has so gratiously stocked me with a great supply of scrapbook tools. I love Close To My Heart stamps with the clear accrilic block. It makes card making so much easier. I could make cards all day long. Maybe someday I will find a way to make that a full time job!!! (:


Guess who we found at Nicole's party in Sacramento... Ashley!!! I had no idea she was going to be there and we had only been there for about 5 minutes and I realized it was her! What a great surprise! A blast from my F.C. past! She is so sweet. We had such a great time at the re-gift party with everyone!

Here is a video we took of Sophie playing with a ball that moves on its own. It is a cat toy that Tim bought a while ago for a duck decoy project. She didn't know quite what to think of it but it sure got her interest.






We hope this finds all of you having a great year so far!

1 comment:

Pat said...

Hey Kiddos! Looks like you have some good friends in Reno. I'm glad you have a support group like that. I pray that this message finds you BOTH happy and enjoying lifes business! I know the famiy and friends here in Blackfoot can't wait until you come back again. And the sooner that we can get this done on a permanent basis the better for everyon. Can't wait to chat with you again Angie. Email me at pstockwe@idoc.idaho.gov