Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Summer Update

Everybody meet Sophie! Last Wednesday July 2nd, Tim surprised me with our new little bundle of fur and sharp teeth for our 3 year anniversary! I came home and Tim sent me to the shed in the backyard to get him a "tapemeasure". When I went back there, I saw the newly constructed dog run! There was a doggie house and a bright pink gift bag inside the run. Inside the giftbag was a framed picture of the most adorable little puppy! She is an English Springer Spaniel and she is so full of life! She is a happy little girl and she makes me smile and laugh so much! I just love when her little nubbins tail wags! We picked her up Sunday night and we have had so much fun with her already! She is a stinker when she would rather munch on mama's toes instead of her hippo squeeker but she makes up for it by being so cute! We gave her a bath for the first time last night. She tried to escape several times but we managed to get the job done! She has slept through the night every night so far. We are so excited to have her be part of our little family.












Those big brown eyes get me every time! Silly girl!












We went camping in Lee Vining, CA. by Mono Lake. This picture is of Tim on his new fly fishing float tube I got him for Christmas. He looks like a pro out there!





We went with Tim's whole family and this is Evan our nephew and his very first fish! He ended up catching 5 on this trip!












Here we are the night we picked Sophie up. We got her from our friends Beau and Nina who own Missy, Sophie's mom.











Our first family picture with Sophie!













Tim and his brother Ben did the steer decorating during the Reno Rodeo. They drew a runner/kicker/dragger!











Round and round they went! The steer won but they will be back next year for revenge!










2 comments:

Kass and Chad said...

That is so great. Your puppy is so cute. I love all of the pictures also. It really looks like Evan had a lot of fun fishing. Take care and know that we love and miss you tons.
Kass, Chad, Paxton and Tessa

Angela said...

Yay for puppies! I'm so glad you got one--she is so cute! I can't wait for the day we can finally have one.