Friday, June 6, 2008

Home for a visit


I am in Idaho right now for our summer visit. Mom flew to Reno to drive with me since Tim was still in school. We drove home on Wednesday and had a blast talking the whole way! Tim is flying to Idaho today. We will be here for a week. This is Tessa and me in Chad and Kass' Kitchen. She is such a sweetie!







Pa and Mom have two brood mares, Pearl, and Opal. Opal foaled and had a horse colt the day before we arrived! Pa named him Charley Horse. We all walked out to the field to get a closer look. What a fuzzy little guy! Momma Opal was reluctant to let us get close but when she figured out we meant her no harm she stopped running.







Papa Tom and Paxton led the way to the new baby.












Grandma Kate baby Tessa and Kass all heading out to see the baby colt.












Chad loves when I come to visit because he gets so much joy in picking on me....just like old times!












I got to hang out with Pa today at the shop. I had fun being his shadow! He is getting ready to do some grinding and welding.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

It is so great to have you and Tim here we enjoy every minute. Hope you have a good time.

Angela said...

Great pictures, Angi! It was so good to see you guys--hope you can come back soon!

David and Company said...

I love the pictures. It was so fun to see you when you were here and to finally meet Tim. Hope you will be back soon.
Sari

Kass and Chad said...

Hey Angi,
Can't wait to see you all again soon. You should post some pictures of your new puppy. I would really love to see how cute she is.
Love
Kass