Here are the bride and groom saying their vows.
These two videos are of our little Sophie doing her tricks! She is so smart! At 11 weeks old she has already learned how to sit, shake, and lie down. We are having the best time with her! We just love her so much!




3 comments:
Oh my gosh your puppy is so cute and talented. I wish sadie would do that. Oh wells she is still a good dog right. Glad to see all is going well for you guys.
Love ya tons xoxo
Thats so neat I wish I could meet here. Dogs give us so much joy. I think that we like them so much because they take our worries away. There so care free all they car about is wen do we eat and wen you going to let me outside. I'm glad you were able to get a dog.
Love you tons
Chad
eHey Angi! I just got your comment on my blog! Happy Birthday to you too! Our email is ansjohnson3@msn.com. I am glad you said my kiddos are cute because the girls are being TERRIBLE tonight! Grrr...Anyway, hope all is well, tell Tim hi!
Post a Comment