Sunday, August 23, 2009

This post is for you MOM!
I went out to the garden to see how our crops were doing. I mostly saw green, unripe produce still needing lots more time to ripen. But when I looked a little harder, I spotted two very red tomatoes just waiting for me to discover them! I looked even closer then through all the thick tomato leaves and spotted another that was bigger than the first two! There's nothing quite like produce fresh off the vine with Miracle Whip!




Our sweet neighbor is the reason these flowers are still alive! Through all our trips she kept them watered, without us even asking her to! I just love my front step flower pots...and nice neighbors!




This card took a long time to "build" but I loved adding every special detail!

This is a New York themed card that I made for a friend who is going to school at NYU for her masters degree.




The Empire State Building was fun to make!

Next time I come home, Mom, we will have to make a NY themed scrapbook page for the pictures you and Pa took while you were there.

Coming soon: pics of the family reunion, Disneyland, Newport Beach, and the half finished backyard.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Angi, Wow those are delicious looking tomatoes! I'll bet they are wonderful with Miracle Whip!!! Those are cute cards and your door step flowers are very pretty ;) Love you bunches, MOM

David and Company said...

Darling Cards. We need you in our card club.