Our new house
(click on the pictures to enlarge them)
Here is the front of our new bright blue house. I am looking forward to seeing leaves on our little tree.
This is the hall-way that leads to the master bedroom where we hung all our family pictures. Seeing these pictures every day puts a smile on my face!!!
This is our guest bathroom. I made the flower arrangement on the wall. Yet another craft that brings me joy! Oh, by the way, the guest bathroom and bedroom are always open for business!
This picture was taken from the kitchen looking into the front living room.
This is my big spacious kitchen!!! I LOVE cooking in it. It doesn't look that big but I have so much more room than the last two kitchens we have lived in. For those of you who saw our condo kitchen, as cute as it was, you will know how much more this one is appreciated!
This is our new fabulous fridge. My favorite thing about it?--it does not freeze my lettuce!!! And it has the ice and water on the freezer door....very nice!
These are the cabinets we bought for extra storage in our kitchen.
This is another chair in the front living room
This is the wall across from the couch. It is nice to have the right amount of space for our stuff and not feel too crammed.
This is where our couch lives in the front room. We feel so small now when we sit on it!
This is my doggie feeling content in "her" new back yard.
And this is our new "neice" Ha! Our neice Kayleigh's horse, Leo, had a filly last Friday. This was a new experience for Kayleigh and her family as this is the first baby colt any of their horses have had. They have not named her yet. She sure is a cutie! Seeing my dad's mare's new colts every year is a highlight of going home to Idaho. I love all the spring babies and the new flowers and leaves on the trees! God's creations truly are wonderful and uplifting!!!




8 comments:
That is so nice you are very good at posting pictures and commenting on them your house looks great. Another thing I notice is you are a very good decorator. We still have lots of bare walls in our house. Maybe when you come up you and Kass can get together and you can help her decorate. We might have to come and make good use of your guest room. By for now. Chad
This is fantastic. Gongrats!!!! We hope to see you soon.
Congrats! I LOVE moving into a new house! There are so many possibilities!
OH how fun Ang! When did all of this happen? It looks GREAT, I hope you're loving all the space :) Send me your new address when you get the chance! Love you!
Congrats on the new house! Looks great--I know you guys will really enjoy it. Oh, for the day we are able to settle down and get a house!
BTW, just curious---when are you coming to visit?
Your house is fantastic! Looks like you have done an exellent job at decorating! I'm so happy for you. I didn't know that you were looking to buy a home, but it looks like you guys made an excellent choice. It already looks like your home not a house. Take care Hugs Pat
Your house is so cute!!! I know you are so glad to be in and settled!
It's so cute!!! You've done a great job decorating :)
Post a Comment