Thursday, September 25, 2008

The latest


Well, I know it has been since JUNE that we updated our blog...sorry!!! Well, we will get you caught up.





These are pictures from this week when we had some suprise drifters come stay with us! We were SO HAPPY to have mom and pa come to Reno on business! How convenient that the press break was in Carson City!!! We didn't have a whole lot of time together but the time we did have was just wonderful! We got to share a few nice meals around our table together just talking and catching up. Probably my favorite part of their visit was Tuesday night when we went out to the hills and shot my new gun that they got me for my birthday in July. We had a blast and I discovered that the gun is a good fit for me because it does not kick too bad. I shot the bottle target twice! And even though the ammo didn't even put a hole in it, it was still a rush! Mom and I have the same gun and we felt like two of Charlie's Angels!
It was neat to have them meet Sophie. Sophie loves her grammie and poppie! HA! I think they all bonded during the visit! Sophie was glad to have two more people to follow around and stick her wet nose on.



Earlier this summer in August, Tim and I were counselors again for the
Oregon F.C. camp in Turner. We got to see our friends Craig and Linz while we were there and we had a blast bowling and catching up. We miss you guys! Tim and I posed for a "banquet" picture at camp in our Beavers sweatshirts.















Here is Pa doctoring Fooler in the round coral.



















I took a quick trip home the first week of September to see my family. I enjoyed my time with them so much. Tessa and Paxton are the sweetest neice and nephew! I just love to smother them with Auntie hugs and kisses!


















Pa's Coriante cows are really neat! Will be so nice when the arena is finished and some roping can be done!


I got to bring Paxton's birthday present to him and give it to him in person. Build-a-bear...what a great store! I had them put a song in both feet and one arm of 'Scruffy', and in the other arm I recorded a message that said "Happy birthday Paxton, Aunt Angi and Uncle Tim love you". When he heard my voice, he just laughed and laughed! That did my heart good to see how much he liked his new doggie! Chad said he still laughs when he plays it!

I caught his joyful laugh on tape.










Sophie loves to do her tricks. She knows it gets her lots of attention!










Tim had a birthday on September 13th. Here he is in his new Wolfpack camo hunting hat. One of the few gifts I snuck in that he was not expecting! HA!










And, while I am at it, I thought you all would enjoy this picture of Tim doing one of his favorite things....duck hunting! I thought this picture was so cute! He's pretty good at bringin' home the baccon. This is from last year but it is almost duck hunting once again. He is starting to get the bug again!




























Here is another good one of him and his brother Ben. Couple of pro's!










Ok, so I just couldn't resist posting this picture of Pa and Mom's horse Salty on here. Talk about a Kodak moment! I took this earlier this year during one of my trips to Blackfoot!

















I also wanted to share this patriotic picture. This is from the Reno Rodeo. Every night (when it was not windy), this man would parachute into the arena with the flag like this. It was cool because you could see him jump from the plane and you could watch him descend the whole way down until he crashed into the arena. One windy night he landed in the parking lot though...yikes!




Well, I hope you all feel somewhat caught up on us. Thank you for not giving up on us updating! I hope you all find it! We have internet at our house now and I just figured out how do do all this with out Tim's help...(he is asleep on the couch...and so is the dog...it is 10:20 so I am going to find my way to my bed...) We love and miss you all!!!

3 comments:

Angela said...

Great pictures, Angi! (especially the one of the horse--he could be Mr. Ed! :-) It's great to be able to keep up with you guys even from a distance. Hope to see you soon!

Unknown said...

Wow you sure know how to pack a lot into a blog it is so grate to see all the good pictures I love your dog cant wait to meet here I'm glad you got to spend some time with Mom and Pa. Well Hope you have a good day and we will talk to you soon
love ya

David and Company said...

Great updates!!! I LOVE the Charlie's Angel picture...you guys look great and I don't think anyone will mess with you...