Sunday, August 8, 2010

Beau and Nina's Wedding

Beau and Nina's Wedding
The Uniting of two good friends is always a blessing to whitness. Last weekend we were happy and honored to be a part of the wedding of two good friends, Beau and Nina. They asked Tim if he would perform the wedding so he got ordained and he did such a great job! Nina asked me to be a bridesmaid and I was also very honored! It was a beautiful wedding!
Here are a few pics I took.



An adorable mialbox gift!

Tim and I

Kate and I became fast friends and also stood next to each other in the line-up.


Tim waiting for the wedding to start. My handsome husband in his suit!



The BEAUTIFUL bride Nina and the HANDSOME groom Beau.


The kiss!!!



Beau and I





Nina and I



Tim and I again. I couldn't choose so I posted two pics of us. :)

1 comment:

Stevie Spillers said...

Angi, You look gorgeous! Beautiful wedding!