Tuesday, May 25, 2010

May Happenings

Well, first of all, I want to wish Pa and Mom a very happy anniversary today May 26th!!!!


They LOVE being Grammie and Papa and they are just so good at it!


I love to see them laugh together!



Despite this hat, mom still thinks he's adorable...even after all these years! haha!


Happy just being together!
I love you Pa and Mom! Thanks for being the best parents!!! Happy Anniversary and many more!!!


Carrie Underwood Concert

By a stroke of wonder, my friend Laura and I found cheap tickets on Craig's List the day before the sold out Carrie Underwood Concert!!! We were so excited!!! Laura and I were both in the FC Chorus so, this was awesome to be able to go to together!






Carrie floated above the crowd in this adorable truck just singing her heart out. It was awesome!!!







Laura and I at the show!!!



The Hot Doggies walk for animals.


Kathy, Kayleigh, Laura and I took our dogs on a fund raiser walk at the marina Saturday and it was cold but fun!!! Sophie had a ball!





Laura and I with Aurora and Sophie.


Crafts


Mom, here is the pillow form I made that I was telling you about.




And here is the finished quilt I made this week!!! It turned out pretty good I think.




This is the back of it.






And the front. Fun and quick to make!!!

No comments: