The Guest Room is ready... Y'all come!
Well, today I finally finished the decor in our guest room. I had been gathering things I knew I wanted in there and they were starting to pile up. The hard part of decorating for me is deciding exactly what I want and where I want it. Once I get started, the cluttering begins and it is hard to stop! Ha! Well, as you all know, I am a sentimental collector, or pack rat as some have referred! I have many trinkets that I am very fond of. Most of which have been given to me or that I have picked up along my travels. So here is the finished product of our guest room. This is where you will stay if you come visit me! hint hint...ahem...
I tried not to clutter it up too much. I am happy with the outcome. Now all it needs is some visitors! Come one come all! You are welcome ANYTIME!!! You know who you are.....(:
*******************
Oh yeah, I had to show you this hurricane vase I picked up last weekend at a garage sale for $2 dollars! It has one chip on the base of it but is in good condition otherwise. These things are over $20 dollars in the store! I know, I know, like I needed another vase, but I couldn't pass it up! The rocks are from my wedding.....(:

*******************
Oh yeah, I had to show you this hurricane vase I picked up last weekend at a garage sale for $2 dollars! It has one chip on the base of it but is in good condition otherwise. These things are over $20 dollars in the store! I know, I know, like I needed another vase, but I couldn't pass it up! The rocks are from my wedding.....(:




3 comments:
Oh what a nice looking "guest" room you have fixed up! Would love to see it and hope we can sometime soon. You've done a great job making it look homey! Love you!
Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog, Angi! Although, I don't really deserve it--I only show pictures of the ones that turn out ;-) Looks like your house is coming together beautifully--I'm so glad for you guys! Hope to see you sometime soon!
Wow, you need to start writing down who gave you what when. Then when you're old like me you will have it on paper for future generations! (Learned that trick from my mom) And I see now that Chad is not the only sentimental collector of items. He still has a pair of jeans that he refuses to allow Kass to get rid of because he wore them in Florida! Seriously! You two crack me up! The house is lovely and really comfy looking. Great job in decorating and in the bargains. Miss you, In Christ Pat
Post a Comment