This is our tree in the backyard. I am not sure what kind of tree it is, but it has really pretty pink blooms on it. Sophie can frequently be found at it's trunk, enjoying the shade.We are talking about possibly starting a garden in the back yard. One of our I.T. guys at work gave me four cherry tomato plants and I am excited to plant them and see how they do. So we will see. It would be nice to grow a few fresh veggies in the back yard this summer.
Well, that's about it for now. I uploaded the latest pics from my camera and I thought I had more to update with but, looks like this is it. Well, I do have a video of Tim from a fundraiser he was in this weekend, but he did not want me to post it. So sorry, just boring tree info for now. Hope you are all doing well.
Oh yeah, if you haven't seen my parent's new blog, go check it out. You can click on Tom and Kate under my list of friends. Go tell them hi!




No comments:
Post a Comment